- Our April-March issue of 2014 is to print! For a sneak peek at our featured articles, please see the list below.
- 1. Arts & Artisans: The Colors Of Nature by Pam Blaha
- 2. Hoppus & Hatchet: Their Favourite Red and Black Beadsî: Unlocking the Mysteries of
- the Rosary Pea by Tony Gerard
- 3. The Early Americas: In Their Footsteps by Berit Allison
- 4. Hearthstone: A Glimpse of Life at Niagara Through the Letters of Francis Goring
- by Mark Hersee
- 5. To Arms: Headfirst Dive into Naval History: Underwater Archaeology and the U.S. Navy
- Naval History and Heritage Command Communication and Outreach Division
- by US Navy Staff
- 6. The Discerning Re-enactor: Well met, What Cheer, and Farewell: Common Eighteenth-
- Century Salutations by Paul Dickfoss
- 7. The Punchbowl: The Siege of Fort Niagara: Going Strong for 35 Years
- by Robert L. Emerson
- 8. Reviews: Native Memoirs from the War of 1812: Black Hawk and William Apess: A Book
- Review by Eugene R. H. Tesdahl
- 9. Musings Around the Inkpot - Our letters to and from the editor
For more information about what topics we cover in each section, please click here. Haven't secured a subscription yet? Don't delay! Visit our subscriptions page today. We hope you find something you love in each and every issue of Journal of the Early Americas.
P.S. We are always looking for writers and advertisers wishing to publish their content with us. Please visit our writers page and advertising page for more information. Our new website is being updated frequently, so please come back and visit us again soon to see what's new. If you have additional questions or comments, visit our contact us page. Thank you!