1. Hoppus & Hatchet: "...the principal and handsomest trading-post on the Missouri River..": A Brief Introduction to Fort Union by Rodney L. Lassey
3. The Early Americas: The Stone Church in Fort Amsterdam by Jack Harpster
6. The Discerning Re-enactor: Colonial meets Digital: Game Review by Jeremy Kingsbury
7. Review: Conquered into Liberty: A Review by Mark Suagee
8. Musings Around the Inkpot - Our letters to and from the editor
For more information about what topics we cover in each section, please click here. Haven't secured a subscription yet? Don't delay! Visit our subscriptions page today. We hope you find something you love in each and every issue of Journal of the Early Americas.
P.S. We are always looking for writers and advertisers wishing to publish their content with us. Please visit our writers page and advertising page for more information. Our new website is being updated frequently, so please come back and visit us again soon to see what's new. If you have additional questions or comments, visit our contact us page. Thank you!