- The July/August 2013 issue is out! For a sneak peak at our featured articles, please see the list below.
1. Arts & Artisians: Comparative Analysis of the 1837 Fort Jackson Trading Camp Inventory, Part II by Michael P. Schaubs
- 2. Hoppus & Hatchet: The Stone Church in Fort Amsterdam: Part II by Jack Harpster|
- 3. Hearthstone: A Cashless Society: Wave of the Future, Circumstance of the Past: Part II by Dr. Elizabeth M. Covart, Ph.D.
- 4. The Early Americas: Articles of the First Necessity: US Navy Uniform Clothing during the War of 1812 by Matthew Brenckle
- 5. To Arms: Armored Soldier in the West by Richard A. Collins
- 6. The Discerning Re-enactor: "We paddle, push, haul, drag & Carry all day:" A Tale of Friendship, Birch Bark, and Misadventure on the River, 1805/2013: Part I by Gene Tesdahl and Isaac Walters
- 7. The Punchbowl: The Scope of the World From A Mexican Jail by Michael Piper
- 8. Reviews: Interpreting Interpretation: A Review & The Discoverers: A Review by Dr. Eugene R.H. Tesdahl
9. Musings Around the Inkpot - Our letters to and from the editor
For more information about what topics we cover in each section, please click here. Haven't secured a subscription yet? Don't delay! Visit our subscriptions page today. We hope you find something you love in each and every issue of Journal of the Early Americas.
P.S. We are always looking for writers and advertisers wishing to publish their content with us. Please visit our writers page and advertising page for more information. Our new website is being updated frequently, so please come back and visit us again soon to see what's new. If you have additional questions or comments, visit our contact us page. Thank you!