- The September/October 2013 issue is out! For a sneak peak at our featured articles, please see the list below.
1. Arts & Artisians: Comparative Analysis of the 1837 Fort Jackson Trading Camp Inventory, Part III by Michael P. Schaubs
- 2. Hoppus & Hatchet: French American Jetons of the 1750s by Jack Harpster
- 3. Hearthstone: The History of Linen: A Twist on Flax by David Hart
- 4. The Discerning Re-enactor: "We paddle, push, haul, drag & Carry all day:" A Tale of Friendship, Birch Bark, and Misadventure on the River, 1805/2013: Part II by Gene Tesdahl and Isaac Walters
- 5. The Punchbowl: Paul Revereís Copper by Ray Cavanaugh
- 6. Call To Action: Marching the Knox Trail (2013) by David Fagerberg & Judi DeAngelis
- 7. Musings Around the Inkpot - Our letters to and from the editor
For more information about what topics we cover in each section, please click here. Haven't secured a subscription yet? Don't delay! Visit our subscriptions page today. We hope you find something you love in each and every issue of Journal of the Early Americas.
P.S. We are always looking for writers and advertisers wishing to publish their content with us. Please visit our writers page and advertising page for more information. Our new website is being updated frequently, so please come back and visit us again soon to see what's new. If you have additional questions or comments, visit our contact us page. Thank you!