- The November/December 2013 issue is out! For a sneak peek at our featured articles, please see the list below.
- 1. Hearthstone: "Death and Jack Boots, before Dishonour and Wooden Shoes:" A View of Wooden Shoes in English North America by Michael Barbieri
- 2. The Early Americas: Living in the woods like a Savage" - The Upside Down Career of Etienne Veniard de Bourgmont by Mike Piper
- 3. To Arms: Beltramiís Baggataway by Maxwell E. Kelsey
- 4. The Punchbowl: "To Members Present and Absent": An Invitation to the North American Voyageur Council by Michael P. Douglass
- 5. A Matter of Taste: La chasse pour le plaqueminier indigene (The Hunt for the Wild Persimmon) by Carol Kuntz
- 6. Reviews: When America First Met China: An Exotic History of Tea, Drugs, and Money in the Age of Sail: A Book Review by Gene Tesdahl, Ph.D.
- 7. Musings Around the Inkpot - Our letters to and from the editor
For more information about what topics we cover in each section, please click here. Haven't secured a subscription yet? Don't delay! Visit our subscriptions page today. We hope you find something you love in each and every issue of Journal of the Early Americas.
P.S. We are always looking for writers and advertisers wishing to publish their content with us. Please visit our writers page and advertising page for more information. Our new website is being updated frequently, so please come back and visit us again soon to see what's new. If you have additional questions or comments, visit our contact us page. Thank you!