1. Arts & Artisans: Axes in New France: Part II: French Colonial-made Axes
by Kevin Gladysz and Ken Hamilton
2. Hoppus & Hatchet: Thunderstruck Shoal Trail - The Longhunters' Way West
by Sam D. Perry
3. Hearthstone: Recreating the Eighteenth-Century Punch and Judy Show: Part II
by Wayne Krefting
4. The Early Americas: Captain Thomas Hutchins, First Geographer of the
United States: Part II by Silvio A. Bedini
5. To Arms: The Chief Who Never Was: William Weatherford and the Creek War (1813-1814)
by Colonel P. Michael Phillips
6. The Discerning Re-enactor: Thunder Down Under (Or, how I became a 1760 North
American Fur Trapper by Cam Cowled
7. The Punchbowl: Bent's Old Fort Living History Workshop by Michael Schaubs
8. Musings Around the Inkpot - Our letters to and from the editor.
For more information about what topics we cover in each section, please click here. Haven't secured a subscription yet? Don't delay! Visit our subscriptions page today. We hope you find something you love in each and every issue of Journal of the Early Americas.
P.S. We are always looking for writers and advertisers wishing to publish their content with us. Please visit our writers page and advertising page for more information. Our new website is being updated frequently, so please come back and visit us again soon to see what's new. If you have additional questions or comments, visit our contact us page. Thank you!