1. Arts & Artisans: Axes in New France: Part III: Casse-t
êtes (French Tomahawks)
by Kevin Gladysz and Ken Hamilton
by Sarah Krieg
4. The Early Americas: Coming to America: The Indentured Servants by Paul N. Herbert
5. To Arms: Paper Trails...A Window to the North American Fur Trade by John Prenevost
7. The Discerning Re-enactor: Remembrances: R. David Fahey, Jr. & Mary Ann Vanderpoel
9. Musings Around the Inkpot - Our letters to and from the editor.
For more information about what topics we cover in each section, please click here. Haven't secured a subscription yet? Don't delay! Visit our subscriptions page today. We hope you find something you love in each and every issue of Journal of the Early Americas.
P.S. We are always looking for writers and advertisers wishing to publish their content with us. Please visit our writers page and advertising page for more information. Our new website is being updated frequently, so please come back and visit us again soon to see what's new. If you have additional questions or comments, visit our contact us page. Thank you!