- The May/June 2013 issue is out! For a sneak peak at our featured articles, please see the list below.
1. Arts & Artisians: Comparative Analysis of the 1837 Fort Jackson Trading Camp Inventory, Part I by Michael P. Schaubs
- 2. Hearthstone: A Cashless Society: Wave of the Future, Circumstance of the Past by Dr. Elizabeth M. Covart, Ph.D.
- 3. The Early Americas: More Than a Copy: A Closer Look at John Smithís 1612 Susquehannock Warrior by Jessica Diemer-Eaton
4. To Arms: Shooting the Trade Gun in the Eighteenth-Century Manner by Ronald Prusinski
5. The Punchbowl: "...both by the Indians and the Canadians." - Stone Pipe usage among French-Canadians by Isaac Walters
6. A Matter of Taste: The Lobster: Colonial Poverty Food? by Hubbard C. Goodrich
7. Reviews: Interpreting Interpretation: A Review & The Discoverers: A Review by Dr. Eugene R.H. Tesdahl
8. Musings Around the Inkpot - Our letters to and from the editor
For more information about what topics we cover in each section, please click here. Haven't secured a subscription yet? Don't delay! Visit our subscriptions page today. We hope you find something you love in each and every issue of Journal of the Early Americas.
P.S. We are always looking for writers and advertisers wishing to publish their content with us. Please visit our writers page and advertising page for more information. Our new website is being updated frequently, so please come back and visit us again soon to see what's new. If you have additional questions or comments, visit our contact us page. Thank you!